Create your own oasis to recharge your energy, this place should feel personal, calm, and joyful. The idea is to make this area unique and made specifically for you, filled with items you adore, and to keep it clean and inviting (everything has a place, everything in its place, as the old saying goes.). Think of it as a sacred place that is there for you whenever you need a moment to catch your breath, to let go or ground yourself.
Ideally, your whole home should be your safe haven but sometimes that's not always possible, in that case, you can make your own nook. What is your intention for this spot, is it simply a chilling place or meditation spot? Now, select items that feel good and make sense for that space. My little meditation corner has some plants, crystals, a meditation pillow, yoga mat, a fluffy blanket, a beautiful salt lamp and oil infuser. And for me, it's a pure delight each time I enter the space! Search for inspiration if you don't know where to start, and who knows?
More ideas for your recharging spot:
- Journaling desk - Keep it welcoming, tidy, and practical. With everything, you need to journal with. Don't forget the light, do you journal during the day with natural light or do you need a lamp? It should be a stress-free corner to help with your journaling and flow of ideas.
- Reading nook - Of course, lighting is needed to read and make it comfortable, have a blanket, pillow and heater, especially in the winter. If you like reading while having a drink, put a side table.
- Meditation area - Think of this space as a nice, warm, comfortable spot. Have a pillow and blanket. If possible, have by a fireplace, a window or a simple quiet place to make it that much more inviting. Add other items such as crystals to clear the energy in that space, an air cleaning plant, or other things that make sense to you. The sky's the limit! However, remember this space should be clutter-free, so don't overdo it. Clear space, clear mind.
- Relaxing area - Arrange it with a nice sofa and add whatever you need to relax, a Bluetooth speaker for music, scent candles for relaxation, inspiring artwork, crystals, whatever makes you feel good, happy, and relaxed.
- Self-care corner - This corner can be used for self-massage, skincare or beauty moments, make it exceptional because you deserve it, add some scent candles and maybe some fresh flowers.
Crystals that you can use for your recharging spot:
- Celestine has a very high vibration, it has extensive divine energy. The gem also promotes the purity of the heart and attracts good fortune. It heals the aura and reveals the truth. Celestine brings balance and alignment. The stone is very creative and is very useful in the arts. Celestine calms and sharpens the mind, dispersing worries and promoting mental clarity and fluent communication. It also helps the analysis of complex ideas and builds harmony within.
- Clear Quartz helps clarify situations and opens intuition. It purifies and focuses energy, removing any stagnant energy. It is great for meditation because it opens higher awareness and psychic abilities. It's a super versatile crystal.
- Moonstone is a stone of new beginnings and is connected to the moon and your intuition. Just like the moon reflects the sun the stone is very reflective and reminds us that as the moon travels through its cycles so does our lives. The stone's most powerful effect is that it calms the emotions and helps to release stress.
Maintenance of the space:
- If you are using plants or flowers make sure to take good care of them and to keep them fresh and beautiful. Consider adding air cleaning plants to your home.
- Keep it tidy, an uncluttered space can do wonders for clearing the mind.
- Add only things you love to that place, and feel free to replace them once they no longer serve this purpose. We all change, so should your spot. Keep the energy flowing.
- Adjust your corner whenever needed, by season, schedules, etc.
In conclusion, you don't need a big space to have your own recharging spot. For most cases, a corner of the house will be enough. Also, try to have fun while creating your space, make it magical and your own.